Uneekor EYE XO2 DIY10 Golf Simulator Package
The Uneekor EYE XO2 DIY10 Golf Simulator Package consists of the Uneekor EYE XO2 launch monitor and the Carl's Place DIY10 Golf Simulator Enclosure. The package includes everything you need to build your home golf simulator studio while offering the choice of hitting mat and software.
The Uneekor EYE XO2 is an overhead launch monitor equipped with three high-speed cameras. The EYE XO2 is the latest launch monitor from Uneekor and offers a hitting zone that's twice the size of its predecessor, the EYE XO, to allow for ease of playability by left and right handed golfers.
The EYE XO2 provides near-instant response times for live ball and club data. VIEW Software (included), offers access to 25 measurable data points, while Club Optix provides a gateway to real-time impact zone video, enabling you to elevate your swing with unmatched precision and accuracy.
The EYE XO2's 3 high-speed cameras and infrared light allow you to train with any golf ball of your choice, without markings for added flexibility. The EYE XO2 requires the use of club stickers that are included in your purchase. You will experience seamless connectivity to 3rd party golf software including TGC 2019, GS Pro, E6, and more.
There is the option to add Refine or Refine+ software, giving you access to 18-hole courses and numerous training modes. Refine software comes with (5) 18-hole courses, while Refine+ comes with access to an additional (15) 18-hole non-U.S. courses.
Uneekor EYE XO2 Launch Monitor
The Uneekor EYE XO2 is an overhead launch monitor equipped with three high-speed cameras. The EYE XO2 provides near-instant response times for live ball and club data. The EYE XO2's 3 high-speed cameras and infrared light allow you to train with any golf ball of your choice, without markings for added flexibility.
VIEW Software (included), offers access to 25 measurable data points, while Club Optix provides a gateway to real-time impact zone video, enabling you to elevate your swing with unmatched precision and accuracy.
Carl's Place DIY10 Golf Simulator Enclosure with Premium Impact Screen
The Carl's Place DIY10 Golf Simulator Enclosure with Premium Impact Screen perfectly compliments the Uneekor EYE XO2 offering a seamless, turf-to-screen experience with a borderless bottom, allowing you to be fully immersed in your practice sessions.
The Carl's Place DIY10 enclosure and Premium Impact Screen is crafted with the highest quality materials in the industry and provide for easy installation. The nylon enclosure provides for a tough surface to catch any stray shots that attempt to leave the simulator while also surrounding the simulator to provide for an immersive experience.
- Full Screen Simulator Enclosure with 8'H x 10.5'W x 5'D dimensions
- Premium Impact Screen with bottomless edge and 148.7" of viewable diagonal screen dimension
- Net Wall Extensions that catch errant shots to the left and right of the hitting area
- Pipe Framing & Steel Fittings pre-cut to the exact length required to fit your enclosure
- Foam Inserts to protect your enclosure frame from errant shots
- Safety Baffles to protect the ceiling of your simulator enclosure while hitting higher shots
- Back Cover Kit to protect from any intruding light on the rear portion of your simulator
- Black Nylon Enclosure that provides for an immersive experience.
Choice of Golf Hitting Mat
Choose from a variety of hitting mat sizes to best suit your needs and space configurations. Available options include the Carl's Place HotShot Golf Hitting Mat and the Real Feel Country Club Elite Golf Mat, two of the most respected hitting mats in the industry.
Simulator Putting Turf
Perfectly tailored to match the width dimensions of your DIY Golf Simulator Enclosure is the Big Moss Golf Simulator Putting Turf. The Simulator Putting Turf doubles as a putting green and landing pad for your simulator and runs 14 on the stimpmeter, resembling the conditions found at world-class golf courses. Constructed with 2 cups, the Putting Turf allows you to practice multidirectional putts and comes in 12' standard depth so you are placed at the ideal distance from the impact screen.
Choice of Simulator Software
Choose from a variety of simulation software options including Uneekor's own Refine or Refine+, The Golf Club 2019 (TGC 2019), E6 Connect, among others.
BenQ TK700STi HDR Short Throw Golf Simulator Projector
The BenQ TK700STi offers unprecedented levels of realism in stunning 4k detail. Boasting a formidable 3,000 lumens rating, an impressive lamp life of up to 15,000 hours in LampSave mode, and a versatile throw ratio ranging from 0.9-1.08, this projector is the ultimate companion for your golf simulator studio.
Also included is the Drop-Mount Projector Mounting Kit which gives you the flexibility to establish the ideal drop-mounting height for your golf simulator configuration. The all-inclusive kit comprises the ceiling plate, projector mount, and a 12"-18" drop mount extender, providing you with everything necessary for a successful setup.
EYE XO2 Features
Enhanced Hitting Zone Dimensions
The EYE XO2 offers an expanded hitting zone that's twice the size of its predecessor, the EYE XO, making it seamless for both left and right-handed golfers without the need for recalibration or repositioning.
Instant Data Feedback & Responsiveness
Experience near-instant response times on your impact screen for live ball and club data. VIEW Software (included) offers access to 25 measurable data points with a wide range of shot visualizations. This tool allows you to finely adjust every facet of your performance.
Discover the power of Club Optix, your gateway to real-time impact zone video. Elevate your swing with unmatched precision and accuracy.
Power U Report
Effortlessly access your golfing insights from anywhere with the Power U Report. Conveniently review and analyze your shot data history, and enhance your practice sessions no matter where you are.
Realistic Course Conditions
Included in your purchase is the Uneekor Trouble Mat which is designed to simulate real course conditions, complete with rough and bunker inserts.
Third-Party Software Compatibility
The EYE XO2 seamlessly connects with popular third-party golf software, including TGC 2019, GS Pro, E6, and more.
Add Refine or Refine+ software to unlock 18-hole courses and numerous training modes. Refine software comes with (5) 18-hole courses, while Refine+ comes with access to an additional (15) 18-hole non-U.S. courses.
Ball Data Measured
- Ball Speed
- Side & Back Spin
- Side Angle & Total
- Launch Angle
- Angle of Descent/Land Angle
- Flight Time
- Distance to Apex
- Carry, Run, and Total Distance
Club Data Measured
- Club Speed
- Dynamic Loft
- Angle of Attack
- Smash Factor
- Club Path
- Club Face Angle
- Club Face to Path
- Club Lie Angle
- Club Loft Angle
- Impact Point Vertical
- Impact Point Horizontal
*EYE XO2 Club Stickers are required for Club Data Measurement
Carl's Place DIY10 Enclosure Specifications
- Listed Frame Dimensions (Feet): 8'H x 10.5'W x 5'D
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Overall Enclosure Dimensions (Inches): 100"H x 130.3"W
- Viewable Screen Dimensions (Inches): 89.2"H x 118.9"W
- Viewable Screen Dimension Diagonal: 148.7"
- Enclosure Material: Black nylon
- Premium Golf Impact Screen: Dense multilayer fabric with the tightest weave possible
- Steel Fittings & Piping: Corner fittings with 1-inch black, powder-coated EMT pipes pre-cut to the exact dimensions for your enclosure
- Net Wall Extensions: 8' deep extensions for both sides of the enclosure
*The enclosure frame's footprint extends ~1 foot behind the screen.
Launch Monitor & Hitting Zone Dimensions
- EYE XO2 Without Bracket: 36.3"L × 5.9"W × 2.5"H
- EYE XO2 With Bracket: 36.3"L × 5.9"W × 4.3”H
- Hitting Zone: 28"W × 21"L
*Fixed Hitting Zone
Minimum PC Specs
- PC Sold Separately
- AMD: 3rd gen Ryzen or higher and AMD Ryzen 3600X or higher (AMD 2700 is not compatible)
- Not compatible with MacOS
- Intel i5 8400
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM for Swing Optix)
- GeForce GTX 1060
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64 bit) Version 1803 or higher
- Integrated Ethernet port required
- 25Mbps internet connection required