The Net Return Simulator Series 10
The Net Return Simulator Series 10 is the ultimate solution for golfers who want to take their practice to the next level. This comprehensive package combines the versatility and convenience of The Net Return with a premium simulator experience setup, allowing you to accurately track your swing, ball flight, and shot data, while playing virtual rounds on famous courses or practicing on realistic driving ranges. Experience the sights, sounds, and challenges of the game from the comfort of your own home.
*Please note: Launch monitor and projector sold separately.
Be sure to check out the Assembly Video for easy assembly and installation instructions.
- Super Easy Assembly with Push Button Quick Color Connect System
- Wide Design (10' Wide x 8'10" Tall x 3'6" Deep)
- Lightweight, strong - 1.5" Tubular Aluminum Powder Coated Frame
- Super Safe - The entire bay is sewn with proprietary High Impact Netting which withstands ball speeds of up to 225 MPH
- Floating super white HD Screen provides the brightest, high definition picture quality and is very quiet and minimizes ball rebound.
- Side Barriers (Included) ensure stray or errant balls always stay in the hitting area.
- Each and every Simulator Series is handmade in the USA.
- The Net Return Simulator Series 10
- Pushbutton powder coasted frame
- The Net Return Universal Side Barriers
- 4 Sandbags
- High impact netting
- White HD projector screen
- One-piece darkening valence system
- Golf turf (Sold separately)
- Projector - We recommend a short throw projector, 3500 lumens or greater, HDMI connectivity and the ability to keystone an image both horizontally and vertically. This is especially important if you are offsetting your projector to the left or right hand side of your screen.
- Simulator software (Sold separately)
- Frame Height: 8'10" (Rear Display Bar)
- Frame Height 8'2" (Front Horizontal Tubing)
- Frame Width: 10'
- Frame Depth: 3'6"
You will want to use a 16:9 Aspect Ratio on the Simulator Series 10.
To test the exact size of the picture that will show up on the Simulator Series screen with your projector model, consult the manufacturer, or you can utilize a generic projector distance calculator such as Projector Central. This allows you to plug in the projector model you are using, distance from screen, aspect ratio, etc. providing you with an exact picture size ahead of time.
Important Note: The Net Return Projector Mount Kit is not compatible with the Net Return Simulator Series 10 and 12 models. It is only designed for The Net Return Simulator Series 8. With the Simulator Series 10 or 12, look to mount your projector directly to your ceiling with a third party ceiling mount.
Another option is to utilize a small table 1'-2' in height just behind your golf simulator system to cast the image onto the screen from the right hand side (if you're a right handed golfer) or the left hand side (if you're a left handed golfer).