ProTee United VX DIY8 Golf Simulator Package
The ProTee United VX DIY8 Golf Simulator Package consists of the ProTee United VX ceiling mounted launch monitor and the Carl's Place DIY8 Golf Simulator Enclosure. The package includes everything you need to build your home golf simulator studio while offering the choice of hitting mat and software.
The ProTee United VX is powered by high-speed dual-vision cameras to track full club and ball data and is also integrated with artificial intelligence and machine learning, providing unparalleled shot tracking data. Smart shot analysis detection and processing software offers almost instant reaction to each shot in less than a second.
The VX Launch Monitor is engineered to provide an immersive experience while maintaining ease of use. The straightforward mounting and calibration process means you can have your VX up and running within minutes.
The VX allows you to play with your own equipment as-is, without the need for specially marked balls or club stickers, offering a seamless user experience at an affordable price.
ProTee United VX Launch Monitor
The ProTee United VX combines high-speed dual-vision cameras with AI and machine learning to provide precise club and ball data tracking. Its smart shot analysis software provides rapid feedback in under a second.
This launch monitor offers an immersive experience with easy setup, requiring only minutes for installation and calibration. The VX conveniently allows you to use your equipment as-is, without the need for specially marked balls or club stickers, offering a seamless user experience.
The Carl's Place DIY8 Golf Simulator Enclosure with Premium Impact Screen perfectly compliments the ProTee United VX offering a seamless, turf-to-screen experience with a borderless bottom, allowing you to be fully immersed in your practice sessions.
The Carl's Place DIY8 enclosure and Premium Impact Screen is crafted with the highest quality materials in the industry and provide for easy installation. The nylon enclosure provides for a tough surface to catch any stray shots that attempt to leave the simulator while also surrounding the simulator to provide for an immersive experience.
- Full Screen Simulator Enclosure with 8'H x 8'W x 5'D dimensions
- Premium Impact Screen with bottomless edge and 125.3" of viewable diagonal screen dimension
- Net Wall Extensions that catch errant shots to the left and right of the hitting area
- Pipe Framing & Steel Fittings pre-cut to the exact length required to fit your enclosure
- Foam Inserts to protect your enclosure frame from errant shots
- Safety Baffles to protect the ceiling of your simulator enclosure while hitting higher shots
- Back Cover Kit to protect from any intruding light on the rear portion of your simulator
- Black Nylon Enclosure that provides for an immersive experience.
Choose from a variety of hitting mat sizes to best suit your needs and space configurations. Available options include the Carl's Place HotShot Golf Hitting Mat and the Real Feel Country Club Elite Golf Mat, two of the most respected hitting mats in the industry.
Simulator Putting Turf
Perfectly tailored to match the width dimensions of your DIY Golf Simulator Enclosure is the Big Moss Golf Simulator Putting Turf. The Simulator Putting Turf doubles as a putting green and landing pad for your simulator and runs 14 on the stimpmeter, resembling the conditions found at world-class golf courses. Constructed with 2 cups, the Putting Turf allows you to practice multidirectional putts and comes in 12' standard depth so you are placed at the ideal distance from the impact screen.
Add The Golf Club 2019 (TGC 2019) to this package to gain access to more than 150,000 of the world's finest golf courses. TGC 2019 is the most robust 3D golf simulator software on the market with stunning HD graphics in up to 4K resolution.
Also included in your purchase is a perpetual license of ProTee Labs software that features customizable panels, high-quality video playback, and a comprehensive practice range.
The BenQ TK700STi offers unprecedented levels of realism in stunning 4k detail. Boasting a formidable 3,000 lumens rating, an impressive lamp life of up to 15,000 hours in LampSave mode, and a versatile throw ratio ranging from 0.9-1.08, this projector is the ultimate companion for your golf simulator studio.
Also included is the Drop-Mount Projector Mounting Kit which gives you the flexibility to establish the ideal drop-mounting height for your golf simulator configuration. The all-inclusive kit comprises the ceiling plate, projector mount, and a 12"-18" drop mount extender, providing you with everything necessary for a successful setup.
Experience the power of A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) and Machine Learning as the smart shot analysis software measures and projects all your data in less than a second. Get almost instant feedback after each shot for an immersive practice session.
The VX Will Measure It All
The VX measures all relevant ball and club data. Each data point is specifically measured and visualized to produce and learn from results you can trust.
ProTee Labs Software
Your purchase includes a perpetual license of ProTee Labs, featuring customizable panels, high-quality video playback, and a comprehensive practice range. The clear and organized layout allows you to instantly access your data after each shot. Improve your swing right out of the box, no additional software required.
Right and Left Handed
The VX seamlessly accommodates both right and left-handed players without requiring recalibration or reconfiguration of the launch monitor.
User-friendly mounting and calibration system make setting up the VX effortless, allowing you to start practicing in minutes.
Customizable Hitting Area
Tailor the hitting area to your liking, with a maximum size of 65cm x 55cm (25"L x 21"W).
Ball Data Measured
- Ball Speed
- Back Spin
- Side Spin
- Total Spin
- Spin Axis
- Launch Direction
- Launch Angle
Club Data Measured
- Club Speed
- Club Path
- Club Face Angle
- Club Face to Path
- Attack Angle
- Dynamic Loft
- Club Lie Angle
- Impact Point Vertical & Horizontal
- Flight Path
- Apex Height
- Apex Time
- Total Distance
- Carry Distance
- Off Line
- Air Time
- Descent Angle
- ProTee VX Unit Dimensions: 83L x 20W x 17H (cm)
- ProTee VX Unit Weight: 8.2 Kg (18 lbs)
- Mounting Plate Dimensions: 43.1L x 15.2W x 2.3H (cm)
- Mounting Plate Weight: 1.2 Kg (2.6 lbs)
- Boxed Dimensions: 94L x 26W x 29H (cm)
- Boxed Weight: 12 Kg (26.5 lbs)
- Hitting Area Dimensions: 21"W x 25"L
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8xxx @ 3.00GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia RTX 3060 (or Radeon equivalent)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Recommended when used with Golf Gaming Software
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 10 or 11
- Processor: Intel Core i9-9xxx @ 3.00GHz or greater / AMD Ryzen 9
- Memory: 16 GB RAM or more
- Graphics: NVidia RTX 3080 or better / Radeon RX 6800XT
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 12 compatible
Not supported OS
- OSX and Linux
- Virtual Machines
Not supported Graphics
- Nvidia Quadro
Carl's Place DIY8 Enclosure Specifications
- Listed Frame Dimensions (Feet): 8'H x 8'W x 5'D
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1
- Overall Enclosure Dimensions (Inches): 100"H x 100"W
- Viewable Screen Dimensions (Inches): 88.6"H x 88.6"W
- Viewable Screen Dimension Diagonal: 125.3"
- Enclosure Material: Black nylon
- Premium Golf Impact Screen: Dense multilayer fabric with the tightest weave possible
- Steel Fittings & Piping: Corner fittings with 1-inch black, powder-coated EMT pipes pre-cut to the exact dimensions for your enclosure
- Net Wall Extensions: 8' deep extensions for both sides of the enclosure
*The enclosure frame's footprint extends ~1 foot behind the screen.
Carl's Place C-Series DIY Golf Simulator Enclosure Kit Assembly Instructions & User Manual