Big Moss Golf Country Club 615 V2 Putting Green
The Country Club 615 V2 putting green is perfect for large spaces and has 3 regulation cups configured on the edges with a 3” reduced hole in the center for accuracy practice.
While perfect for putting, chipping, and pitching, this green is configured to have natural breaks when putting cross grain, but when adding break pads the possibilities are endless.
A perfect fit for basements, patios, and decks.
- A new wrinkle free rubber backed surface that is approximately 28% heavier. Lays flat even over carpeting. No more bubbling or bunching!
- New higher density removable foundation that allows you to practice dead flat putts if desired.
- New break pads to simulate 100’s of terrain variations
- New stadium backstop that wraps around and pins in place with golf tees
- Upgraded chipping mat
- New cup sleeves and flag bases for all regulation sized cups
- The configurations remain unchanged
- 2 Limited Flight Chipping Balls
- Chipping Mat
- Break Pads
- Flag stick
- Cup sleeves